Monday, March 30, 2009

Ok I woke up this morning and was wide awake....I mean wide awake!! I was loving it!!! I came back up stairs about 7:40 and layed down then forget it from there! I could not stay awake! I would open my eyes for a second and then they would close right back! I couldn't control it! I had to get up when Kyle locked himself out of the house....that was about 11:45. Right now my body is kinda numb and heavy but I am going to get going after I finish typing this. I am NOT going to lay around.....my eyes are heavy and my upper body is heavy too!!! OK this sucks totally!!! I just napped for a second and now my eyes are half open. My eyes won't stay open...napped again for a second!! I also have the jerks, my body keeps twitching......my legs, arms and my face. That started last night. Well actually it happens all the time. my cat just jumped on me so i will type later.

No comments:

Post a Comment