Friday, March 27, 2009

My thoughts and prayers are with my friends Jeff and Leatrice McDaniels and their family. Jeffs father passed away today. Joe had been struggling for quite awhile now and he is in a much better place....with GOD and he is feeling NO pain!! So please keep Jeff in your thoughts and prayers as he deals with everything.....
Today has been a pretty good day for me....My pain has been there but again my brain seems clear! I still can't remember things and feel crazy but I love not having the fog!! I have been fighting a headache for the last couple of hours and am about ready to take to take something for it. I am not sure if it because I have cut back on my Effexor or what but I am going to take it.
I am trying to type this and can't keep my eyes open! I am all of a sudden totally drained and my arms feel so heavy.....this stinks!!
I am going t stop now and will be back later...

No comments:

Post a Comment