Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Yesterday was a very looonnngggg day for me! I did much ofnothing, I did take a shower though. I was miserable...laying around, legs, knees killing me. My arms were heavy and my shoulders were so tight I just couldn't get comfortable. When I went to bed I couldn't get comfortable but wanted to sleep just to not feel the pain. I don't like doing nothing, such a waste of time. Especially when there is so much to do..
I did not sleep very well, the stomach burning kept waking me up. I have been awake since about 5:00. I am sure I will be take a short nap before I get going. I so want today to be different from yesterday!
I also had and have burning pain from my groin area and up. I was able to go potty a little yesterday but am still sooo miserable! I am going to do some walking today with Maggie and hopefully that will help.
I am happy, Michelle and I got a regular cleaning job. Every other Monday we will be cleaning a ladies house. This means I will have to get going on those days, which I like alot!! Pam is going to be doing a baby show in April and she is going to allow us to put flyer's in her goody bags. We are going to be offering "cleaning for the new mom"! What a great baby shower present!! Have your house cleaned before or after the baby is born. We might even offer 15% off if they mention the flyer???
I am going to sign off, take a small nap then get my day going. Walking, ironing, and some cleaning. I might even get going outside....I want to clean the grass out of the cracks in driveway. Plus Maggie and Gizzie could be outside with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment