Saturday, March 14, 2009

This has been a long day! I had to go to a meeting this morning and other than that I have done nothing all day! I have not even left the house! I layed around and watched the Sci Fi channel and laughed at how stupid the movies are...there is a gator theme going on today. I have just been pretty useless today having no energy. I did have a spurt about an hour ago, enough to sweep the kitchen floor. I did have intentions to mop the floor but that kinda went out the window. My neck and shoulders have been hurting me all day. As usual my legs are hurting. I have just been so tired all day. Lets put it this way, I didn't even go to the hospital to see Benjamin Dean (Maggie and Robs new baby) and I so wanted to see him.
I know Jim has been getting frustrated with me this week....
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day...it has rained all day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment