Monday, March 23, 2009

This has been a much better day for me! I woke up about 9:00 and checked e-mail, then left to meet Michelle to clean. We cleaned from 11:00 until about 2:30 and I made it!!! I sweated so much that I look like a drowned rat...my hair was so wet but I made it. I had to grit my teeth every once in awhile and tried not to groan to much. I loved it!! I am hopefully going to be able to do a little flower planting here in a few minutes. Kyle is coming home to cut the grass and I love that smell so this should be very relaxing. ( for me, not kyle) Right now I am typing this and having to fight to keep my eyes open and my arms are getting very heavy so I need to get up and get going. My pain level right now is good and I want to take advantage of that.
Will say more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment