Sunday, March 15, 2009

Getting ready for youth group...just woke up from a nap and I am trying to become alive now. It was so very hard getting ready for church, I am so glad I did though! As usual it was a great sermon. I must admit, I couldn't keep my eyes open towards the end. I was not bored just got so tired all of a sudden. I should have gotten up and walked in the hall for awhile.bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb OOP I just closed my eyes for a little bit and my finger was on the key!
Still taking my tummy medicine. Actually it is another one he gave me to try. No luck yet but the dam has to break sometime, I hope!
I keep falling asleep.
I so want to sleep....I have gotten absolutely nothing done today or this weekend! It is so frustrating not getting things done. I just want to clean my house!!!
My legs hurt today but the rest of my body feels like I have the flu. I am hoping for sunshine this week....it helps!! I think I am going to talk to Jim about joining Planet Fitness, I have to do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gizzy is sounding better....

No comments:

Post a Comment