Friday, March 13, 2009

I actually woke up early again this morning but it didn't last 2 long....I couldn't stay awake! My body felt like a heavy weight.....
I felt as if my shoulders and neck would explode! The pain was pretty bad for the first 1/2 of my day. If only I could have a massage every morning...I am dreaming I know!
Once I got going, I did take Maggie for a walk. I need to get energy some how. Maybe I'll have enough energy tonight to actually take a shower. I cleaned Jim's offices and I actually didn't
break out in a bad sweat today. It has been so nice.
I should get my blood test back next week, which will let me know if I am heading to menopause...
Gizzy is doing ok, just please continue to keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
Well, I gotta go...we are having a baby!! Ha..got your attention didn't I??? Not me and Jim but our friends Maggie and Rob. (Leatrices daughter) Just got a call they are at the hosp. This means I have to take a shower...yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment