Monday, March 2, 2009

I am loving the snow! Wish I could build a snowman with Jim...hint! This has been a pretty low key week for me, not much energy or desire to do anything.
I read the carepage web pages again and could so relate to much to what everyone is saying..I am not crazy! I talked with Michelle last night about starting a support group and I am going to check into it again. I realize after reading all the blogs last night and today how it helps. I can only imagine how it would be to talk it out with other people who have fibromyalgia.
My legs today are about a 7 on a scale of 1-10 today. For some reaon I have pressure on my chest today...I feel like someone is pressing down.
My arms are heavy and they hurt...that could be why I am putting off ironing???
I HATE NOT GETTING THINGS DONE!! IT IS SOOO NOT ME~~

No comments:

Post a Comment