Monday, March 9, 2009

Wow it was a busy weekend and a beautiful weekend. Saturday Jim and I had a bunch of friends over for a cookout...(thank you baby for helping me clean) Sunday morning was a tough morning. Once I got started though, it was pretty good. Took a much needed nap during the afternoon. Really glad I did because we went bowling with the youth from the church. I must admit, I bowled the worst 2 games of my life. Had an awesome time though. We have some great youth in our church!! Check out the pictures on my facebook.
Back to Friday night...it was pretty tough for me. My legs were in such pain, I didn't really want to talk to anyone. My ankles and feet are becoming more of a problem every day.
Saturday I was so happy to be able to get things done....my pain was there but I had the energy to get stuff done. I took my time but got it done.
Sunday morning as I said was a tough start but my pain was pretty o.k. THE ONLY PROBLEM I WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IS SWEATING! FACIAL SWEATING!! I am soooo embarrassed to be seen out when this starts happening. I can't control it!! I look like I have been swimming once I am done with the "episode". I really am mortified when it happens....it is really gross and I can't control it. I have been on line researching and now have a doctors app this week. Just one more reason for me not to want to go anywhere...this has got to stop...please!
If anyone has suggestions, I am listening. On line they talk about a surgery??????
Today is a pretty laid back day for me..kinda catching up, recovering from the weekend. Pretty busy week ahead....My body is really not hurting just very heavy feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment