Sunday, March 22, 2009

Last night was a terrible night for me!! I was in pain and getting irritable with people, I really didn't mean to. Enough is just enough!!!! I went to bed hoping I would sleep through it but that didn't happen. I woke up about 1:00 and my legs were jerking, kinda like restless leg syndrome but it was hurting really bad. Then my arms started doing the same thing. There was no way I could sleep and I was getting very "bitchy" So I went down stairs and watched tv then finally slept. Of course I woke up very achy due to sleeping in an wierd position. Now I am going to get ready for church. I really don't want to go but I know laying here is just going to make me more irritable! I will feel better for going!!
This pain is just getting crazy! I am so ready for it to go away I HATE THIS!!!!
Will write more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment