Thursday, March 5, 2009

Good morning,

It was nice this morning, I woke up about 9:30 and am pretty clear headed. Doesn't mean I am moving but I was awake which I love.
Yesterday was a pretty good day for me. Michelle and I cleaned our first house, the first of many we hope. My energy was good (my time of the day) my legs, hips and ankles hurt but I was excited to be doing something. Making some money!!!! I kept going until we got home from our marriage class. I was so ready to crash when I got home...very very tired (I wanted to sleep so bad but waited) and my whole body was hurting. I think I did pretty good though. My ankles and feet have been hurting more lately, not sure why?? As well as my hips????
I am sooooo looking forward to this weekend....WARM WEATHER!! I am hoping to do some yard cleaning and bike riding. Open the windows and do some cleaning.....did I say WARM WEATHER!!!!
Oh snap, can't keep my eyes open!! I am going to take a shower and run a few errands. This has taken me about 45 minutes to type
Everyone say a prayer for Maggie White. I spoke to her this morning and she doesn't think she will make it another week. Rob got called out last night to West Virginia and she is putting herself on bed rest. I am going to be taking her to her doctors appointment tomorrow. Can't wait to see what the doctor says.
I am going to stop by Planet Fitness today and see what kind of deals they have going on. I have GOT to get back into working out, I know it helps in sooo many ways! Exercise is one of the best things for fibromyalgia.
Very little stomach movement!
Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment