Sunday, March 22, 2009

This has been a pretty emotional day for me! I woke up in such pain, I couldn't stand it! All I knew to do was cry...I am so tired of the pain. When I say pain, I am not talking about a mild pain but a pain that I would take a morphine drip for. You look at me and I look ok on the outside. I try not to talk about it around my friends to much because I know they don't understand the pain. It is hard to get through my day sometimes and people just don't see it. I am late somewhere and someone makes a joke about it but then again they don't know what it took for me to get there. I am going to be cleaning a ladies house with my friend (buddy) Michelle and I am scared to death. I have committed to doing this every other Monday and am scared...I want my house to be clean, my yard to look great and I can't do it. Everyone says that I shouldn't worry about it but when I look at my yard through the window and see what a mess it is, it gets to me. I wish we could hire someone to do our yard at least once a week. Yard work is one thing that Jim does not like to do but he does it for me. Kyle cuts the grass when asked and for that I thank him. I love to work outside and miss it so much...it is my therapy!!
This past week has been really really bad for me. The pain has been so intense I wish I could explain it.
Now to the good part of this blog....my husband!! God has truly blessed me with him!! I wish I could show him how much he means to me...he is so kind, loving and PATIENT! He truly tries to understand what I am going thru!! He is my best friend....
I am going to try and start a support group for people with Fibromyalgia...I am going to see if there is one for their spouses. He deserves so much......I love him so much!!
My parents are so awesome!! I hope they both know how much I love them and appreciate everything they do for me.....Yes, Aunt Kitty, your younger brother turned out to be such an awesome person!! I am sure I drive them crazy some days just to say hi...I call some days 3/4 times. Just wish we lived closer!! I see my life becoming like"Everybody Loves Raymond"!! HAHA!!
OK, Alexx...I don't know where to begin other than to say she is my gift from GOD!
It has been so bad this week, that when I take my medicine the pain is still there. My hip joints have been in alot of pain too! I can't wait to walk tonight..haha! I don't want to but yet I do want to walk...I love that time with Jim! I enjoyed our talk on the way home from taking Alexx to meet my dad...he trys so hard to make my life easier! He deserves so much!!
Thru all this belly aching...I do have a great life!!!

By the way, leave me a comment some time!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynn,
    I was just reading your blog and I am truly shocked. I know you have been dealing with this for a while, but I really had no idea what you have been enduring all this time. I know I only see you every other week but you always look great and seem to be in such a positive state of mind. You never look like you are in pain. My heart goes out to you and I pray for your peace and comfort. Thank you for sharing. I'm sure you will be a great help and encouragement to others.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete