Monday, March 23, 2009

Today was a pretty good day for me...I am so happy. After cleaning Ms. Virginia's house I came home and crashed for awhile. I thought I was done for the day but guess what??? I wasn't!! Kyle cut the grass and Jim edged the yard for me. Talk about a bright spot in my day....I actually planted a few seeds and did some sweeping and cleaning up in the back yard. Not much but enough to thrill me!! I love the yard being edged...it looks awesome!! Thank you so much baby...you do know my love language!! I need to give you my wish list...haha
I even cooked supper and cleaned the kitchen. Of course once I stopped and sat still my whole body locked up but it was wonderful. My legs, knees, and hips hurt but I am getting ready to go to bed and I will sleep.
I hope to get some cleaning done in the house tomorrow...hopefully it will be a good day too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment