Friday, February 6, 2009

Wow, had a great day! We went for a walk downtown, window shopping of course. Had a nice long relaxing lunch at the Mellow Mushroom in front of the fireplace! Great conversation......we have been back at the hotel for a couple of hours now, relaxing again! I am loving it.
Of course I am now laying here and my legs are about an 8 and I am tired, but that is o.k., had a good day!
The rest of our group is checking in and once all here, we are going to dinner. I am thinking about staying behind just because I know I will be uncomfortable and don't want to be a downer.
I know I will go though for Jim and to talk with everyone else. We have a great group of people in our marriage class, making some new friends. Shout out to Lori and Chris....
After dinner we are going to have a short get together to talk about anger..grrrr I get so mad. HaHa!!
Well I am going to close my eyes for about 20 minutes. Have a great night and relax!!

No comments:

Post a Comment