Monday, February 23, 2009

I have decided that late nights are not for me! I have got to start being in bed by 10:00 at the latest. My day is ruined if I go to bed after 11:00 - 11:30. Woke up this morning and my joints feel like they are at least 100 years old! The pain in my legs last night actually woke me up several times. So between my legs hurting and getting up with Maggie (only once) I slept o.k.
My fingers feel like someone smashed them with a brick, my knuckles are swollen to twice their size and just "hurt"!
I am sitting here and could just fall asleep....I have been so tired lately.It just comes on so quick....I can be doing anything and boom I am wiped out!!! I can't really explain it, just wish my friends could experience what I go through for 1-2 days. IT CAN BE SO OVERWHELMING!
Doing much of nothing today just some simple cleaning and supper cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment