Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Long night and long morning....
Finally fell asleep only to be waken up by Maggie about 12:40...talk about a shock to my feet! I got out of bed 1/2 asleep and 1/2 awake and as soon as my feet hit the floor I was reminded that my legs were there! I hobbled down the stairs and hobbled back up and thank goodness fell right back to sleep. When Maggie woke me again about 5:30 my legs were doing good!
I am going to be calling Rotter Rooter today to take care of my stomach problems! It is so effecting my every day life that it is becoming unbearable!
As for my pain level today I would say it is about a 5 out of 10. I think if my stomach problem was gone it would help! My fingers look like giant sausages and I know the rest of my body looks the same!
I never really talk about my family on here...they are awesome! My husband has been the best thing in the world for me. I could not ask for a more patient, understanding, loving man. God truly blessed me with him! I LOVE YOU, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!
My parents have been wonderful, so helpful and loving! I have the BEST parents!
My in-laws are the best....thank you Sue for all your help and patient too!
Alexx - what can I say, I LOVE YOU! Please don't worry about me!
Kyle - thanks for not giving me a hard time! You have such a big heart!
This past week has been a pretty uneventful week, I have got to get more energy! I have loved my walks with Michelle and Mellissa. Thank you!
Gotta move, be back later...

No comments:

Post a Comment