Friday, February 20, 2009

Woke up feeling somewhat alive. My legs are in allot of pain and my back is so tense I feel like it could snap at any minute but my brain is clear, so that is a good thing. I am going to be leaving about 12:30 - 1is to head back to Greensboro, hopefully will be a good trip home...I am kinda nervous about getting tired. My dad bought me a book on tape to listen to and that should keep me awake. I can always pull over if I have to but I don't want to!!!!
I love coming to the beach and spending time with my parents, it is something I wish I had done sooner in life. I love the conversations, just being around them. I love you both so very much!!
The icing on the cake of course is getting to be with Alexx!!! The light of my life! I am so proud of her!! She is sooo beautiful!!!
I hate the fact that it is such an ordeal for me to get to the beach. The 4 hour drive just seems to take forever....I actually get nervous about it. I am nervous about driving back by myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment