Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Well I guess you could say I was REALLY tired! I didn't wake up until 12:22 and if I had not been sweating, I probably could have kept on sleeping. I am talking about a HARD sleep, the kind where it takes you about a half hour to really start moving! My body is feeling heavy today, my upper back feels like one huge knot and my arms feel like they are numb but at the same time hurt....does that make sense???
Today is going to be a pretty quite day...not much planned except for a walk with my dad.
I am going to blog again later tonight....

1 comment:

  1. just want you to know i am glad you are able to get some rest now do me a favor, and rest dont spend all your time running around doing stuff, take the day and watch a chick flick but do try and get some exercise

    ReplyDelete