Monday, February 9, 2009

I am finally moving around and it is 12:22pm! I know I sound like a broken record but I so hate morning! My friend Mellissa called me at 9:44 and all I could do was lay here and listen to her message. That just SUCKS!!! Again I felt like I had a severe case of the flu without all the runny nose and coughing. Just could not move!!!

Yesterday I couldn't stay awake in church, I actually closed my eyes, couldn't stop it. I was really embarrassed. Jim and I went to a youth meeting yesterday and again I couldn't keep my eyes open. It just hits me like a ton of bricks. One minute I am fine then the next I just want to sleep!! I can't stop it!! Last night I went to bed at about 9:45, just wanted to sleep! Can you tell I was tired yesterday?

I am going to take my dog for a nice walk today. My friend Melissa "gets" me and how I operate so she is very patient with me on our walks....It is so beautiful out, I think I'll wear shorts!!!

By the way, my daughter is coming up this weekend and I am sooo happy!! Can't wait to see her. It is going to be a bust weekend but thank goodness she is starting to understand me...

1 comment: