Friday, February 13, 2009

Sorry I missed blogging yesterday. I woke up not able to move very well and had a hard time starting my day! The night before was a lousy nights sleep too! I woke up several times and one time I had to change my pj's because they were so wet from sweating, I also had to lay a blanket down over my side of the sheets because they were so wet from my sweating. When I woke again not only was I freezing because I was all wet again, I hurt all over, my body weighed a ton (no comments please haha) I don't believe the sweating is from old age, I have read that excessive sweating is common in people with fibro. It is one symptom I would love to get rid of!!! I hate it!!! I do it thru out the day!!!!
I finally got going about 11:20 and did a quick cleaning, and left to pick up my daughter....YEA!! Thank you to my AWESOME mother in law for riding with me. I am soooo lucky to have her and I hope she realizes how much I love her! I called her at the last minute and asked her to ride with me....
I did good with driving, didn't get tired until the last 1/2 of the trip home.....
It was crazy when I got home, had a house full of people, bible study night. I never had a chance to slow down. Of course when everyone left, I crashed and burned!
Today is going to be another crazy day....Alexx has an eye app. at 12:00, hair app at 3:00 and Michelle is coming over about 5ish to start beading (have a big party tomorrow) Paul and Nick are coming over later to grill. Hopefully JuJu and Mellissa come over too. I just hope everyone doesn't get offended when I fall asleep!!!
Gotta go wake up Alexx and start our day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment