Thursday, February 5, 2009

I hate waking up!! I waste so many hours a week just trying to get going ......imagine waking up every morning feeling like you have the worse case of the flu you have ever had and every muscle in your body aches and your body will not move. I was awake and my whole body would not move!! Welcome to my mornings!!!
As I am typing this my arms have a numbing pain running thru them....I am thinking about the 10 things I want to get done today before Jim and I leave for the mountains. I also realize that I will only get 2 or 3 done. Hard for me to accept!!
Yesterday once I got going, my day was pretty o.k.. Except for some leg pain, getting a little wobbly, I got thru my afternoon. Went to marriage class (not that we need it, just learning how to make it perfect..lol) I couldn't get comfortable, my legs were killing me. I so wanted to start rubbing my legs or ask Jim to rub them anything to make the pain go away!
I love my cat and dog! They wait the morning out with me every day. Laying on the bed with me, loving up on me, talking to me, being my friend!!!
Well I need to get going, if I am to get my 2 or 3 things done. I am soooo looking forward to this weekend. The mountains, friends, snow (hopefully) just getting away with my husband! They say that stress can trigger a flare up of my fibro so this should be a great weekend! No stress!

1 comment:

  1. Thats why we have Maggie may to talk to you in the mornings. This weekend will bea fun stress free weekend.Andif you ever want your legs rubbe just ask.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete