Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Friday! Yes, it is a good morning! Jim and I got to Blowing Rock last night, went to dinner with friends and had great conversation and a great time.
I think I have discovered a medicine I don't like though, unless I take it in the morning. As some of you know I have been having a problem with my right ear. Last night when we got to the hotel my right ear would not pop. My doctor had suggested I try Musinex last week if needed. Well my ear was not that bad so I didn't get any.(last week) Well to make this story even longer, Craig had some and I took 2 last night at dinner. (it was really hurting so why not try it?) Well the last time I looked at the clock it was 2:00am and I had taken a sleping pill about 11:00?????? I am going to check this morning to see if they contained caffeine because I woke again at 5:30 and have been awake since then. I did wake up feeling pretty good this morning!!
Today is going to be a good day, no stress. We are going to the caverns and explore them. This is something I have not done in over 30 years. Am I nervous yes, I don't want to fall down and end up in a hole...haha!
We are also going to walk around downtown this afternoon, something I love to do. I feel that it is going to be a great day. I just worry that I am going to crash and burn this afternoon. My legs on a scale of 1-10 hurt about a 4. Which for me is great. The best part is I didn't wake up feeling like my body weighed a ton! I could move!
Dad,
I know you said not to use the computer this weekend and relax, well I am still relaxing. I just wanted you to know and I love you for caring soooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment