Monday, February 16, 2009

Good eveneing everyone,

Talk about a loooonnnnggggday, it was a great one though I got to spend it with Alexx! I had a doctors app. at 10:45 this morning (to early for me) talk about rolling out of bed and going. I felt like I had been hit by a mack truck and was being dragged behind it! Survived the doctors and drove home very sleepy thinking about my bed....unfortunately I didn't get to take a nap. I got home and had to work on paperwork, paying bills (ugh) and packing. I did try and take a quick 10 minute nap but was afraid it would make it worse.
I had a great 4 days with Alexx!!!! I am so blessed to have her as my daughter. Even when I am mad at her and she is driving me crazy......
Well Alexx and I finally got the car loaded up and were off. Made a few stops along the way and arrived at my parents about 8:00. I was SO HAPPY to get here, I probably should not have been driving I was sooo tired the last 2 hours. (yes, Alexx did offer to drive)
I actually believe my tiredness helped me forget about my pain!!!
Good news, I spoke to my doctor about my IBS getting worse and he suggested I try a product called ALIGN. I am going to start tomorrow morning. Wish me luck, it is supposed to take a couple weeks to kick in.
OK it is late, my legs are staring to come back to me and I can't keep my eyes open so I'll say Good Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment