Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I hope everyone understands where I was coming from on my last blog. I don't want to sound like I am cold hearted. I just want to let people know how I feel, try to help them to understand how bad I feel on a daily basis.

Right now I am trying to figure out if I am getting the creepy crud like my husband or just my fibro. My throat has the "feeling" in it....i feel really really tired. My body weighs a ton and no it is not all the fat.....with fibro you get that tired feeling, like you have the flu 24/7 but this feels like a cold. My eyes even hurt.
The thought of moving my legs....ugh!!

I hate when my hubby feels bad....I wish I had a magic wand and could make it all go away. Jim is a very strong man and does not take to getting sick very well....stubborn comes to mind. He says he is not weak stock.....

Today was a kinda waisted day for me. I feel like dead weight walking. Again I have talks with my body....trying to get the energy to do something!!! I really don't like being lazy.
Wow, I just had to get up and get my charger.....my feet feel like every bone is broken in them. To take a step was painful.....my feet have not hurt like this in a while. Going up the stairs was excruciating!!!!

My stomach is on fire I feel like I have a 5 ton gas bubble inside.....

OK so let's see how I feel in the morning......

No comments:

Post a Comment