Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day 3 of being positive and thankful

I woke up about 5:30 this morning but it was one of those wake ups where you are awake but not functioning. Make sense??? I finally fell asleep about 7:30 and then woke up about 9:00. Today is my daughters birthday and I fixed her brunch before she left for school. Of course I put a candle in her bread and sang happy birthday......I loved the smile on her face, it is priceless!!!!

I am feeling pretty good right now, my back is still not 100% but it is getting there. I wish I new what makes it act up? It starts out with a few twinges and then it gets where I cannot even stand up straight. The thought of walking is so painful. It is like someone has taken a vice grip and has put a hold on my back....It seems to last longer every time it acts up!!! Today makes 2 days short of a week. I really hate it because it stops me from doing sooo much. Even with my fibro these past couple of days my back hurting has made me even more debilitated!! Which really sucks!!!! Not being able to stand up straight.......I am only 46!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I am thankful for my parents!! I have been so blessed to have patient, loving, understanding, there for me know matter what parents. I put them through so much during my growing up years!! I try to spend as much time with them as I can, and I talk to them sometimes up to 3/4 times in a day. When I got remarried one of the things I talked to Jim about was that I wanted to come home when ever possible to see my mom and dad. He agreed to this because he knew how important this was to me. Our friends give me a hard time about spending so much time at the beach, they want to act like I am laying around at the beach all the time. When in fact, I hardly ever get to the beach. I am so thankful for my husband and his understanding of how important my parents are to me.

It is beautiful outside and I am going for a bike ride and then come back to do some sit-ups from P90X!!!

1 comment:

  1. ww have good day smile and the world will smile with you

    ReplyDelete