Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 2 of being positive

I woke up this morning not wanting to stay in bed!!! I am so thankful for that!!! Alot of mornings I wake up and don't even have the energy to move....i struggle to go down stairs and take my meds then struggle to get back up stairs and crawl into bed. (to wait for my meds to kick in) and even after they have kicked in i am still not motivated to get going. There is fog feeling in my brain. This morning it is not there...I love this feeling. This clear headed feeling is something that you "lucky normal" people have every day. I don't feel like my brain has the flu today!!

I am also thankful every day for my beautiful daughter Alexandra (Alexx) Elizabeth. I was so blessed by God the day I became pregnant with her!!! My daughter is the light of my life. Alexx turns 18 tomorrow and I am so afraid! Afraid because she is turning into the woman she wants to be and there are days I feel she doesn't need me. I know, she will always need me but for those of you reading this that are moms, you know what I mean.
Alexx is venturing out on her own.........just know this Alexx, if you read this.... I love you with all my heart and am ALWAYS here for you. I am so proud of the young lady you are turning into!!!

Well, while I am feeling good, I am going to take a shower and try to have a productive day. I am going bike riding later too :)

1 comment:

  1. there many good day ahead smile and i will smile back

    ReplyDelete