Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 6

OK so it is not really the 6th day of me being positive, I am off on a few days but this is the 6th day of me typing.
Today has been a good and bad day for me......
The bad part is I just ate buttered popcorn at 11:30 at night. Why O why did I do that????? OK now I move on to the good part.

I woke up feeling pretty good this morning.......I didn't want to stay in bed. I got up and did some piddly things. Then I went outside and did some yard work in the rain. Of course it wasn't raining when I started but I was so enjoying myself that when it started raining I didn't want to stop. I started cleaning up one of my flower beds and planted some broccoli and red cabbage. Yard work relaxes me, distresses me.......I so miss doing it. I used to be able to start first thing in the morning and go until the sun was going down. I spent about 2 hours outside then came in and took a rest for about an hour. (with my cat and dog of course). My pain level all day has been about a 7 on a scale of 1-10 but my mind has felt clear and that makes a big difference!!!

As for my fatigue, it is still there!! I try so hard to fight against it!..........I keep nodding off as I type this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment