Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I have been reading other peoples blogs about fibro and none are really like mine....

I am more or less doing this for me and my family.....I want them to know where my mind is and how I am feeling on a daily basis. Sometimes I just babble but it makes me feel better!!!


I hope to print all of my babblings one day and have it to share.....to remind me of good and bad days.

I woke up this morning and wanted to scream!!!! My back and stomach are on fire!! The best way to descibe the pain is EXCRUCIATING!!!
My legs and feet are still attached but on a scale of 1-10, they are about a 70!! My lower back is way off the scale!

There is actually a Fibromyalgia facebook.....you should check it out. Anyway, I read the best think last night on there. They have discussion boards and one of the topics is titled "I bought a gallon of milk" something like that, I am not sure of the title now. It was awesome, I am not alone, I am not lazy, I am not crazy, I laughed........I am going to see if Jim can someway post it on here for me or put it on my facebook page. It is a little long but I loved it!!!!

I have fallen asleep at least 6 times while typing this.....going to get up and do some errands around the house.

My hubby is still trying not to get sick. I mean he is feeling something coming on and is fighting it....I tried talking him into staying in bed a little longer this morning....but of course not!!! Get better, hunny....I love you!!

I GET TO SEE MY BABY GIRL FRIDAY NIGHT!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! She is turning 18 on the 21st of this month......STOP...I don't want you to grow up!! I am so proud of her, she is turning into such a beautiful young lady!!

p.s. had a great dinner last night at my in-laws house last night. I have said this several times but I am so truly blessed to have them in my life. They have been there for me every step of the way in my 'journey' with fibro. Since the day I met them, they have accepted me for me! I have loved them since day 1.......thank you Sue and Mike for everything you do!!! You are truly wonderful people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment