Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to my awesome father-in-law...I am truly blessed!!!

I am going to be really honest here, I will hopefully not regret it. Also as you read this please please take what I am saying to heart.......
I am so wanting to get a flu shot this year but am afraid it will make me feel worse than I already do. If yesterday is any indication of how I am going to be feeling with cold rainy weather, then I am praying for sunshine!!!! Plain and simple.....crappy weather = crappy feeling!!!!

My sweet hubby is not feeling so well.....creepy crud....cold....wanna go get the flu shot with me????

I am trying to get him to rest..haha....I am going to get some sanitizer wipes for him to take to the office. Then I am going to bug him to use them...haha

Here comes the part where I am being honest......Jim, you are feeling kinda cruddy right now, right?? O.K. imagine that is how you felt 24/7 with no hope of feeling better. My friend, Michelle hurt her hand pretty bad about 2 months ago..it still hurts her off and on but is getting better....imagine if it hurt at it's worst and wasn't going to go away. My friend Paul could not sit still in church on Sunday because his back was hurting him pretty bad....again....imagine it not going away. Kyle says his knee is hurting him and I am like...O' well. I am such a bad person but sometimes I have a hard time feeling bad when someone is hurting or not feeling good. (Jim, this does not apply to you the way it does everyone else....you are my hubby and my love) I am not saying my heart doesn't go out to them or that I am not being genuine when I ask how they are feeling. I am not a cold hearted person...(no nasty comments thank you) I truly hope my friends and family understand what I mean by this....

I am not going to ignore someone in pain...I hope this makes sense and that you don't think less of me.....
I will pamper my hubby and try to ease his cruddyness(new word) I will love on my daughter if she is not feeling good, I will nurse Kyle back to health, do what ever I can to make someone feel better.....

Going for an eye check up today....
Going to take my dog for a great walk today....
Going to get some more mulch for my yard......

No comments:

Post a Comment