Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 4 of being positive and thankful

OK today I am having a hard time being positive and thankful. I am thankful to be alive!!!!!
I really don't like the chronic fatigue.....I can live with my pain it is the tiredness that is killing me......I hate having no energy!!! I am actually feeling pretty good today as far as my pain is going, I just have no energy!!! I have been laying around all day...I have ridden my bike twice and gone for a short walk with my dad.

I think my butt has spread another 6 inches :)

I could be in jail right now so I guess I should be thankful that I am not!! It is to long to get into but if you read this and really want to know what happened, you can ask me. I will say that I stood up for customer service!!!!!!!!! Called the owner/mgr of a cleaning business an a__hole and refused to leave when he threatened to call the cops on me, in fact I told him to call them!!!!! I was with my dad too..... I apologize to my father for the way I acted......hey dad, next time I will sit in the car, o.k.?

I am going home tomorrow...kinda nervous about driving but I can DO IT!!! I am just going to take my time, stop and walk around when I need to. I can't wait to get a big hug from my hubby and get into my favorite position. Get your minds out of the gutter, it is a certain way he hugs me!!!
I think Gizzy has enjoyed his visit too!!
I know I have......I love spending time with my daughter and parents.

I am going to really really miss my daughter!!!! I love you sweat pea!!!! I am so proud of you, keep up the great work. I know it is hard but you can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment