Monday, October 5, 2009

I have I told you how I hate mornings lately???? Imagine waking up 5 out of 7 mornings feeling like you have the flu. You know how your body aches, your chest feels tight and your feet and legs ache (for me it hurts like h_ll) the second they hit the floor...., well that's how I feel!!!! It usually takes at least an hour to become somewhat alive. My brain and my body are not always in sink!!! Go figure.....

I would so LOVE to be able to just jump out of bed and get going!!Actually what I would really love to be able to do, is roll over and just hug my husband!!! You know how some mornings you just want to snuggle for awhile?????

I want a day full of energy!!!!!! A day where I feel alive.........

I am trying more protein in my diet. My friend Michelle swears it will help me with my tiredness. I have nothing to loose and everything to gain!!!

Speaking of gaining, that seems to be my theme lately. I am putting on weight at such a rate that the word obese is coming to mind. I can't seem to stop putting sweets in my mouth, actually food in general. I am trying to pop grapes in my mouth but have to remember they have calories too and are full of sugar. I am going to beat this!!!! I don't expect to get back to my pre 40 weight but I want to loose at least 20 pounds!!!! My extra weight has also got to affect my fibro......

Today I have made a "date" to meet up with a friend at the Y, that means I can do the tread mill or elliptical for 30 minutes. I am going to MAKE myself do it. I know I will feel better for it!!!
Wish me luck.........

1 comment:

  1. YOU SOOO NEED to get in on Not Me Monday!!!!!!!! I think you would surprised!!!!!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete