Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Well I made it to my parents house!!! I drove down yesterday with Alexx yesterday. I was really worried about driving because of me falling asleep. I did good for about the first hour and then it kinda went downhill from there for awhile. It started raining really hard and I started falling asleep. I could not keep my eyes open!!! I hate it!!!!! I had to fight with every ounce I had for awhile. I could have let Alexx drive but she didn't know where she was going, Alexx offered to drive several times but it was the part of the drive that was not a straight shot. I almost started crying several times because of the frustration and the feeling of being useless!!! I am only 45 and should be able to drive without the fear of falling asleep!!!
Like I said before Alexx wanted to drive but I told her I was o.k., I think she knew I wasn't......
We stopped to go potty and get more munchie food.....I got a Mt. Dew(have not had one in about 3 years) but I was willing to try anything at that point.
The rain stopped, my Mt. Dew, popcorn and Mike & Ike helped me and I was good from that point on.
I can't explain how I feel about this!!!!
My drive home may take me 6 to 7 hours. I am going to pull over and nap if I have to, I hate this!! I hate this!!! I hate this!!!!
Looking forward to a good day today. My dad and I are getting ready to go for a walk and then check out the gym on base, trying to find him some exercise classes. Plus maybe somewhere I can use while I am visiting here. Then taking Alexx home and packing some of her stuff to bring to my parents house. Hopefully if the rain holds off, I can get some sun at the pool too!!! Just wanna lay there and "sleep"!! Really I want to read while laying there....

No comments:

Post a Comment