Thursday, August 13, 2009

Good morning....I went to the gym with my dad and did the senior workout with him. Let me tell you something.....senior citizens get a good workout!! I was sweating and my legs started to hurt. Of course I am not in great shape...haha!
I am so proud of my dad for doing the whole class!!
My pain level is pretty good this morning, about a 4. It is really in my feet, my neck and shoulders. I would love love a neck rub!!! My neck and shoulders have not hurt in awhile. I hope this is just a passing thing because my neck and shoulders really are not a fun part to hurt.
I think today is going to be a good day. The sun is not coming out and it is an 80% chance for rain ( no laying out for me) but I am going to the movie with my mom and daughter. We are going to see Julia and Julie.
So I am going to go get ready....will type more later.

1 comment:

  1. i am 75 and have god legs arms and neck why is this

    ReplyDelete