Sunday, August 16, 2009

I am home....got home last night!
First I want to thank my awesome mother in law. My husband had to drive to meet me at the 1/2 way point because I was so afraid of falling asleep while driving! I can't drive for very long with out falling asleep. I mean I am honestly a hazard to other drivers and my passengers at times. It kills me to admit this!!!!! On the drive to the beach with my daughter, there were times I should have pulled over and did not. I had my daughter in the car......HOW STUPID AM I!!!!! I HATE THIS THOUGH!!!!!!!!
Anyway, my mother in law drove with Jim to meet me. She drove the last 1/2 home with me, even drove the last hour for me. I so love her!!! I am sooooo lucky!!!

I am laying here right now waiting for my legs and feet to quit hurting so much. Right now my pain is a 10 on a scale of 1-10!! I hate the thought of walking right now but I really want to go to church!

1 comment: