Monday, February 15, 2010

Quick Post

This is going to be a quick post just to say that I have felt so good today!!! I was able to go to the Y and did about 30 minutes on the bike, helped Michelle out at Ms. Virginia's house. I stopped by this new yogurt shop on the way home. It was ok, not really what I was wanting but I would go there again, it was good.

I came home, didn't lay down just putted around then started cooking supper. Supper was not very good at all by the way, really, it was pretty bad!! Even Jim agrees..:(

Then Jim got this old dresser of Kyles out of Alexx's closet for me. It was going to go in Kyle's closet but he decided he didn't want it so now it is sitting out on the street. Yea, it is out of the house!!!! I mean we really didn't need it for anything it had just been taking up space for years.
With the dresser gone I am now able to get in and out of the attic better(thru Alexx's closet)
I got to clean out the closet in the guest bedroom. Well kinda, it is better than it was.

The fact is, I was busy and I LOVED it. I am however fighting to keep my eyes open right now but that doesn't matter! It is bed time :) I should be sleepy :)

My legs hurt some, my neck hurt some, my hips hurt some and my right wrist is really hurting but right now that is OK!!!

I am going to bed...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment