Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I am so frustrated

I have had a couple of pretty good days. I have not been laying in bed all day.....just the thought of doing that makes me sick to my stomach!! I have gotten so tired of being tired.

Why do I still have to have pain thru out the day though? Why do I still have to have bouts with tiredness thru out the day? I mean don't get me wrong, I am so happy to have these moments of being normal! I had almost forgotten what that felt like I just wish I didn't WAIT for the bad part to hit.....because I know it will, I just don't know when and how bad it will be. I mean I am so happy these past days to have good days so please don't get me wrong! Never mind, I am not making any sense right now so I will stop on this subject....

I am just so glad for my medication. I cannot imagine having to live a life with Fibromyalgia and CFS without them. The pain some days in unbearable, you wish for life to end. My life changed October 2007!!! OK so tonight I am just writing random thoughts...

Really don't feel like writing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment