Saturday, January 16, 2010

M IS FOR MEMORY, MONETARY,MEDICAL BILLS, MEDICINE

Well I was all set to write about how my memory is shot, how my sickness has caused us some very hard times monetarily and how my medical bills never seem to end. But instead I want to talk about what an AWESOME day this has been!!!

Last night I took a sleeping pill because I wanted to sleep thru the night. I was so afraid that I would have a hard time waking up this morning for church but guess what? I woke right up when Maggie came in to get me to let her out. I laid back down and of course I fell asleep, a really good sleep. Some one wanted me to go to church this morning because I woke up again at 8:30. Woke right up and was able to move right away. That NEVER happens!!!

I made it to church on time!! ( Jim left before me)

I DID NOT HURT!!! Let me clarify, on a scale of 1-10, my pain was about a 2/3. To me that is pure joy! As the service went on, my pain went to a BiG FAT ZERO!!! I mean I had no pain at all!! That is the first time in almost 2 years that I have not hurt one bit. I kept moving around waiting for something to hurt but nothing did. Every Sunday during the prayer request, my fibromyalgia is brought up and how everyone continues to pray for me. Especially Al and Sandra Powell. After prayer requests were done before Pastor Childs gave his sermon, I raised my hand to speak. I just had this over whelming urge to Thank everyone for their prayers. I got choked up because it was a very powerful feeling.

Jim and I went to lunch after church with some friends, no pain!!

Jim and I went to the movies after lunch, no pain!! Went to see Avitar, really good movie!!

Came home, cooked supper (not to good) started to hurt, got really really tired, could not stay awake. Jim went to visit his parents and I stayed home to veg out. Really wanted to see them but didn't have the energy.

When Jim came home, I was falling asleep but my pain is only about 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we are watching 24 and it seems like it is going to be good this year.

Well I am off to bed now and my pain is about a 3 still....

I AM SO HAPPY.......PLEASE PRAY THIS CONTINUES, I KNOW IT WON'T BUT I CAN HOPE...

No comments:

Post a Comment