Sunday, January 24, 2010

Crappy Night, Crappy Morning!!

Couldn't fall asleep last night so I took a sleeping pill. The pain in my hips, legs and feet was so bad it woke me up and pretty much kept me up off and on. (not a very strong sleeping pill?) The pain in my stomach is at the point where I am ready to take a knife and just cut it out!! NO KIDDING!!!! This has been going on for over a week....I hate it with a passion when it gets like this. Every couple of weeks my stomach gets like this. In the middle of the night, the pain shoots thru my stomach and I can't move because it is so bad. I feel like I have a pound of gas in there that doesn't want to come out. My stomach is fat but when it is like this, I look like I am 9 months pregnant. The pain is unbelievable and won't go away. I can go to bed and my stomach feels fine but during the night, it kicks in. Not only do I wake up in pain and felling like crap from the fibro, cfs, but I have this on top of it!! I am not very pleasant in the morning and this morning was a good example of that. I feel so bad for Jim because I hate him having to wake up to a nasty, grumpy wife!

I really hope my stomach pain goes away soon......I just need to eat only 1 thing for a week, then switch it off until I figure out what it is that does this to me. OK I am now starting to fall asleep but I am going to get up instead....I want to be able to sleep later.

Plus I am getting a headache......so I am going to take a shower and try and make the last 10 minutes of church and then ride the bike while Jim takes down church

I will blog later today....

No comments:

Post a Comment