Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Well I am supposed to be packing but as you can see I am not getting very far. I will get it done though.....
I am not allowed to drive for the next couple of days which is good timing because I will be on the back of the bike...no temptation. I was driving today and should not have been. I was fine and then all of a sudden I felt like I was on a really bad drug trip. I felt like I was out of my body, couldn't keep my eyes open, I really was out of it for about an hour or so! Jim made me a doctors appointment and he came and picked me up. My doctor has pretty much forbidden me to take my ambian (sleeping pill) any more. He REALLY REALLY hates it and I was taking it every night, I had a prescription from my other doctor. Hopefully this will help me. I can't keep going on like this!! The last 2 days have really been bad for me, I think I would go insane!
I will not be blogging for the next couple of days...please keep Jim and me in your thoughts and prayers this week. (Our friends too)
I am so looking forward to a relaxing couple of days..

No comments:

Post a Comment