Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I am really worried about my driving....I get where my arms are a dead weight, kinda like they are right now. I have to really concentrate on lifting them and using them. I all of a sudden get very tired, so tired that I have to fight to keep my eyes open. I can't focus......I do get scared!!!
My memory is really really scaring me!!! I will say something and Jim will let me know that I have already said it several times. I don't remember saying things....it has gotten really bad. Yes, it is putting stress on me and Jim. I am almost scared to even talk with the fear that I will snap!
My eyes have also gotten alot worse, I am making an appointment for both Jim and me! I have to really focus on what I am reading....
My hands get very cold and I get a tingling sensation and it drives me nuts!! My knees really hurt, so much that I hate having to bend and get something.....but I am going to the Y!!!! Gotta go do my 20 minutes on tread mill or elliptical. (i know my knees don't need that!)
Good news though....I scrubbed my kitchen floor on my hands and knees!!! Yea, that has been on my to do list for about 6 months!!! I finally got it done!!!! A huge sense of accomplishment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment