Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Memorial Day Weekend to everyone! Please remember the reason for the holiday! Thank a soldier!!!
Let's talk about leg pain.....first my left knee has really been hurting me since last weekend. I have to hold on to something to get down and get back up. The pain is very intense!! Fast forward to last night, actually 2:41am and 4:3oish am, Maggie woke me up to go potty and I thought I would scream getting out of bed....walking down the stairs was excruciating!!! When Maggie came and got me the 2nd time I wanted to scream.....if I didn't care about my carpet I would not have gotten up. The 3rd time about 8:00 was much better. I would love to know what I did to my knee......the legs hurting, i have already but adding the knee??????
My fingers feel pretty good this morning though...still swollen but not hurting!!! That is pretty cool for me!!
MY BABY GIRL IS COMING UP TO SEE ME THIS WEEKEND!!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!
I am really really getting scared, nervous about my thought process,jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj****oops I fell asleep with my finger on the key*
my memory has gotten so bad, I am afraidsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment