Saturday, May 2, 2009

Have I said that I hate mornings??? This morning was the pits...I had to get up about 7:30 to get ready for our bead party. I didn't fall asleep until about 1:30ish. Right now I am trying my best to keep my eyes open! It is taking every ounce to type this......
Our bead party was AWESOME, great turn out. I have been wiped out all day....I came home and fell asleep. Finally woke and then went to meet ladies for a mystery dinner.....( didn't know if I would make it, my legs hurt so bad and my arms were a total waste)came home took Maggie for a quick walk with Mellissa. I mean short walk but enough to help Maggie. Ok, gotta go to bed, can't stay awake!!!
The office in my house stinks!!! Have got to find a way to get rid of dog pee smell...I hate it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment