Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Break

Spending some time with my daughter this week while she is on spring break. I have really hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (ok that was my daughter stopping in the room) as I was saying, I have really missed here since Christmas. This is one of the many times I HATE being sick!!! My energy is not 100%, I have to fake it some days when I don't want to move I have to move though because I am so tired of just doing nothing! It is a crazy circle....my pain level has been tolerable this week...if I could have a massage for about an hour though I would be in heaven! My upper body is so tight and hurts so bad! My neck feels like it is being held together by a 1000 tight knots!

I have been fighting my bladder pain for the past couple of months and have decided that it is a battle I am not going to win. When I get back home, will be making an appointment. I was hoping my IC would not come back but that is not to be the case More milk treatments....yeaha!!! For people that do not know what IC is, please read up on it!!! It is not fun and very very painful...it was the beginning of my life changing journey....

Don't get me wrong, I am loving being with my daughter! Just wish I could go and go with her....:)We have had fun watching movies and eating though......:)

Just wanted to stop in and say hi, will write more when I get home...

No comments:

Post a Comment