Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I just wish I could run away and never be found..(Jim with me)
Having fibro really sucks....it is not the all consuming pain, it is not the loss of a social life, it is not my irritability, it is not the ability to fall asleep in a quick second, IT IS the stress of everything else that I hate the most!!! Stress is one of the worst things for fibro, it can really bring on a flare and I just can't seem to get away from the stress!!!

I have never gone into a complete depression ( have come close) but I see how easy it could be done. Want to lock myself in a room and never come out...shut everyone in your life out...go to bed and never get up....Why can't I just give all this to GOD?? I don't want this!!! I can't get it off my mind, it won't go away! I am sooo tired of thinking about it!! I am so tired of acting like I am o.k.....I am so tired of not feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to take care of it today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment