Friday, December 18, 2009

Hello to everyone!!! I really don't feel like writing but am doing it anyway......I hurt really bad from the waist down, my hips are getting worse every day. I used to be able to take my pain meds only twice a day but for the past couple of weeks that does not seem to be enough!! Around 9ish, my legs and feet seem to kick into high gear which really makes me cranky...:(
I think Jim has a new nickname for me....Welsh Dragon....it is an inside joke!!

This past week has had it's ups and downs: 1. My stepson bought our Christmas tree. We were not going to buy one and he surprised us. I was so happy and proud at the same time. I loved seeing my husbands face when he saw the tree....

2. We went to see the Christmas lights and it took us 3 hours, yes 3 hours just to get into the park!! I did o.k. but the last 1/2 hour, I was going stir crazy. We drove thru the lights and I didn't care , I just wanted to get out of the car and pee!!!! WE did have fun though, had some good laughs with Sue and Mike. :) 4 hours of togetherness!!

3. They are calling for a winter storm today. I hope we get nothing but snow and LOTS of it. We have some wood all ready for a nice big fire. Just need to be able to go shopping:)

4. I just haven't written lately because I don't feel like thinking!! We have so much going on in our lives and it is consuming my mind and thoughts. I am trying so hard to give it all to GOD and I KNOW it will all work out so why am I having such a hard time??? It is in his hands and it is going to go as he wants! I know that I have to do my part of things, it is the unknown that scares me!! So much of our lives are going to change in the very near future and it makes my stomach sick with worry! I try to put on such a brave face and it is wearing me down!!! Jim is such a rock and I wish he didn't have to go thru this....
This is why I have not been blogging, this is where my mind is.......

No comments:

Post a Comment