Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Good night

I am laying here dreading getting up in the morning...My legs hurt and my hips are one giant pain!!! I have to be somewhere at 10:00 and really don't want to do it....but I will because I am going to be paid a couple dollars!!! Have a very busy busy day and would much rather not do any of it.
After I am done making a few dollars then I have to come home, make homemade apple sauce, green bean casserole and maybe some scalloped potatoes. Why you ask???? Before Christmas we were supposed to have a dinner with our small group from church and had to cancel due to the snow. Snow was good though....well we are having our dinner tomorrow now. Eat some food, spend time with friends, play some games and then be home before midnight. Would like to be home by 10:30ish. Have a small toast with my hubby, then bed!!!
OK I'm falling asleep again so good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment