Thursday, April 1, 2010

Don"t know where to go??

Don"t really feel like blogging. Not really sure what to write about. laying here trying not to fall asleep, I am all of a sudden very very tired.....

The steroids seem to be helping my back. I have only taken them for 1 day and my pain is at it's best since this past Saturday. I still cannot stand up straight though. Man, I am tired, have I mentioned that????

Week 1 of my bladder treatments down...2 more to go!!! I love my nurse.....

Had an AWESOME talk with my mother in law tonight.....Thank you, Sue....I Love You!!!!

It was hot today and I loved it....I am going to try and lay out in the backyard for an hour or so tomorrow...scare a few neighbors...
Then do some yard work, plant some plants....clean the patio cushions...busy day. I am praying for a low pain day and some energy. I always have the best intentions and usually get a piece of it done. I WILL NOT OVER DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment