Monday, April 19, 2010

short blog

This is going to be a short blog to just let you know I am alive....my body feels like it has been hit by a truck! My legs are and arms feel very weak and it takes every ounce of energy I have to use them right now. Most of last week I was out of bed by 8 and ready to go, full of energy. HA!!! Not now!!! I am still feeling positive that the magnesium I am taking is going to help....
My legs feel like they are on fire too.....
My IBS is not as bad as it was but it is still pretty bad!!! The magnesium is not working like I was hoping it would....:( :( My stomach is in alot of pain right now...
I have not blogged in a while because I was taking a break from complaining, I am trying to be positive. It is not very easy!!!!
I just REALLY don't like fibro.....i just don't feel good and don't want to do anything!!!
ok i just don't feel like typing so i will do this later...

3 comments:

  1. I know. Is it going around??? I just feel like crap. I was up and moving and by the evening I just get slammed. The pain has been really icky lately. I started to be positive too because I thought all I do is complain but what I learned and what I should learn are two very very different things!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey!! Where are you??? I miss reading your ramblings my dear!! I hope it's because you're feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!!!! You blogged!!!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!! I thought a lot about you this morning at church during the message. I haven't seen you in forever!!!!! We need to get together!!!!!!!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete