Sunday, September 27, 2009

Haven't blogged in awhile and all of a sudden I feel like writing. The last couple of days have been pretty emotional for Jim and I have not really been mentally into writing.


I think about all the things I have wrong with me and how strong I should be and how strong Jim is for me. I wonder, am I being strong enough for him? Does he realize that I would do anything in the world for him and that he is the most important thing in the world to me???? Anytime I have needed anything, Jim finds a way for me to have it......I am talking emotionally! Without Jim, I would never survive my day to day struggles......


Without Jim, I would not be as strong as I am....


Without Jim, I am not complete......





Jim has struggled with some emotionally charged personal issues since I met him (my troubled step daughter) He tries so hard to keep it all in and sometimes I wish he would talk to me more about it. He tries not to "burden" me with it. I am here for him!!!! I actually am a little jealous of Pam, Jim's ex wife because they share this "burden" ( yes, pam, i just said that....)
Jim is an awesome dad!!!!



Jim does so much for me during the week, I just cannot do like I used to. There are nights he cooks because I don't have the energy to. Or he will go get dinner, even when we can't afford it. He over looks the house when it is not perfect......

He is so wonderful.........

So after all that, my question again is......am I a bad wife?

Today has been a pretty good day for me. I have just got to learn that I cannot wait to long to take my medicine later in the day. Also I have got to work on my mornings. I would rather take a small break in my day then get a late start. Of course I also have to learn some days when to stop.

So far the lower dose of Lyrica is working well.
I am enjoying doing my workout with Melissa, I just really want to do the elliptical 3 days a week. I can't wait for the tv's to be hooked up. Even if they are not this week I am going to try.
Wish me luck.....I REALLY REALLY want to loose no less than 10 pounds before our trip in December.

1 comment: