Tuesday, September 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!! MY HUBBY IS NOW OFFICIALLY INTO HIS 40'S!! YEA!!!! MY BIRTHDAY WAS YESTERDAY AND MY DAY WAS AWESOME!!! THANK YOU TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.....



Life is passing me by...as I lay here looking out my window, that is how I am feeling!!!!!! I say to myself, just get your ass (sorry) out of bed!!!!! So, why is it so damn hard to do??? Sorry for the fowl language, I am just not feeling it today!!!! I didn't wake up this morning until 10:00 and couldn't get up until about 11:00 to get my medicine. It is now 1:20 and I am finally starting to feel "normal". Lets see if I can explain how I woke up feeling.....my feet and legs felt like they weighed a ton, the tingling was a burning sensation. I have NO energy and no matter how much talking to myself I do, it is just not happening. I feel like I am not part of my life, when I am feeling like this. Then when my medicine kicks in I start to feel kinda like myself!!!!
I want to have the energy I used to have, be able to go all day!
Wake up and jump out of bed. Or wake up and be able to roll over and love on my hubby (nothing dirty) just be able to move with out hurting or feeling like I am 90 years old!!! I want my head to feel clear.......I don't feel like I am on drugs, just feel clear like it used to! It is really hard to explain. I want to be able to walk and run and not feel like it is a chore to do. I want to be able to bend over and shave my legs without my body feeling like it is going to snap in half.
I watch the Lyrica commercials and they make it look so easy! Just take this pill and you will be fine!!! It is not that easy......
For Jim's birthday, I want to give him the old me back!!! I pray for that everyday!!!
I love my hubby with all my heart. We are going to the Dominican Republic in December (our birthday, anniversary, and Christmas present to each other) I want to be able to give him the present of all presents. ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment